An alternative to injections, surgery or medicine
You shouldn’t be stuck living with pain from a chronic injury. We’ve added a new, effective treatment option for you called SoftWave Therapy.
What is it?
SoftWave Therapy is a breakthrough treatment option in the field of regenerative medicine. It is an advanced, effective, non-invasive and safe way to treat painful musculoskeletal conditions, degenerative conditions and chronic pain without needles, anesthesia, medicine or expensive hospitalization.
How does it work?
The SoftWave Therapy device delivers high energy sound waves to painful and injured areas of the body. It works by helping to stimulate and improve your own healing capability by enhancing blood circulation and the body’s own stem cells to regenerate damaged tissue.
Beneficial effects are often experienced in only one or two treatments and there is no downtime! This non-surgical treatment can eliminate pain, restore mobility and significantly improve your quality of life.
SoftWave Therapy FAQ
What are the physical effects of SoftWave Therapy?
- What are the physical effects of SoftWave Therapy?
- New blood vessel formation
- Reversal of chronic inflammation
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Breaks up existing joint and soft tissue calcifications
- Decreases pain-producing chemicals
- Balances chemical and nerve function in the muscle to release trigger points
- Mobilizes the body’s own stem cells to heal and regenerate bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and tissue
What does Soft Wave Therapy Help?
- Joint pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis and Golfer’s elbow
- Tendonitis (hands, feet, shoulders, hips and knees)
- Bursitis (feet, shoulders, hips and knees)
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Joint sprains/muscle strains
- Spinal degeneration/Disc and nerve issues
- Neuropathy (diabetic and other neuropathies)
- Post-surgical/ wound healing
- Bone on bone joint deterioration
- Non-healing bone fractures
Will SoftWave Therapy help me?
Most patients with chronic problems have been through various unsuccessful types of treatments. Up to 80% of the same patients, worldwide report that SoftWave therapy has helped them eliminate their problems.
Does the treatment hurt?
There is discomfort during the treatment, depending on the level of pain the patient is already experiencing in the area. However, since the treatment lasts only about 5-10 minutes. More patients can tolerate the discomfort. Additionally, the intensity of the treatment can be adjusted throughout the session.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments will vary depending on how chronic the problem is, the size of the treatment area, the number of regions of the body needing treatment, and the patient’s health profile. The average treatment program is about 10-15 treatments. Planning for future Lifestyle care treatment is ideal. Treatment programs that include lifestyle care is an average of 15-20 treatments.
How often will I need the treatment?
Most conditions require treatments that are done 3-10 days apart depending on the patient’s tolerance and their tissue response.
Will I feel pain after the treatment?
Most patients will experience immediate pain relief after the treatment. However, within 2-hours after the treatment they may experience some soreness in the treated area.
What are after-treatment care treatment recommendations?
Refrain from physical activity, especially one that would involve the treated area, for about 2-3 days.
- No ice application over the treated area for 24 hours
- No anti-inflammatory pain-relieving medication for 24 hours